Monday, June 24, 2013

Introduction

My name is Erica.  I am a general physical education teacher at a middle school in South San Francsico.  I think physical activity is very important for everyone.  Middle schoolers have so much energy and PE is the best place for them to burn off that energy! Teaching them about why we do what we do, cardiovascular fitness, muscular fitness and strength, flexibility, eating right, and sun safety is all important for them for thier entire lives.  Starting them young so they can learn and understand that they are all lifelong habits is key for their success.

1 comment:

  1. You are right Erica when I got the chance to teach middle school I really enjoyed my time there. Middle school is such an important time of development that if we don't do it right we might lose them.

    ReplyDelete